June 1GAM entry: Musketeer's Adventures

For the June game I wanted to revisit one of the previous themes - rogue.  This time I made a more typical roguelike game called Musketeer's Adventures. I couldn't finish all the features I'd wanted but I still think the game is fun (probably the best I've ever made for 1GAM). I'd like to put more work into it if I have some time.

You are a musketeer adventurer who decided to descend into the caves to search for the fabled treasure. No one knows if the treasure is real or just a tale. Many adventures entered the caves but not a single one returned alive. Will you find the treasure or meet the same fate?

Musketeer's Adventures (June 2013)

Download: Mega

NOTE: As I mentioned, I couldn't finish all the features in time. There is only one weapon (sabre), one type of enemy and it's not possible to save the game yet. I really enjoyed working on this game and I'd love to add the missing features. I appreciate any feedback from you guys, so let me know what you'd like to see in the game. Thanks a bunch for playing!

CREDITS

Comments

Popular Posts